Hard-surface flooringWe asked our in-house designers to tell us the top flooring choice people are asking for and they all answered "Hard surface flooring is definitely the current trend. Certain hardwoods along with wood-look laminate offers an impressive appearance at affordable pricing."
We're not surprised. Hard-surface flooring offers many benefits to homeowners. It's easy to clean. It stands up well to spills and foot traffic. It's great for homes with allergy concerns or pets. It can be installed in any room and on any level of the house. Hard-surface flooring is both trendy and practical. What types of hard floors should you consider?
Hardwood floorNothing quite compares the warmth and beauty of a hardwood floor. Hardwood adds value to your home today and for years to come. Some homeowners think it also comes with a bill that will take years to pay off - not true! Contrary to popular belief, there are beautiful hardwood options in all price ranges. Cork and bamboo flooring are becoming popular options for homeowners on a budget. Really, there are so many different wood species, plank widths and stains available today that you can find a beautiful hardwood floor that fits nearly any budget. Other big benefits of hardwood floors:
- Hardwoods are a healthy choice for your home - they are made from natural materials and they don't hold dust or allergens.
- Today’s stains and finishes make maintenance easier than ever.
- You may be surprised at the styles, colors and varieties of wood available today.
- Learn more about hardwoods at Kermans
Laminate wood floorLaminate or engineered wood flooring offers quality, beautiful wood floors to fit any budget. These floors bring the warmth and beauty of a wood floor without some of the hassles of hardwood. They tend to be more durable and moisture resistant than a hardwood floor but at first glance, they look just like the more expensive hardwood they are designed to mimic. Other benefits of laminate wood floors:
- These types of wood flooring are more flexible with installation requirements and less vulnerable to moisture.
- Often available at a lower cost than traditional, solid hardwood.
- A top wear layer provides protection and wear resistance that stands up to even the most active households
- Learn more about laminate wood floors at Kermans
TileTile is a very functional, affordable and beautiful choice for your floor. Often people think a tile floor means white, ceramic tile. That simply isn't the case today - there are many different types of tile and our customers are often surprised at the design flexibility they have with tile. Tile’s many styles, shapes, patterns, colors and can give you just the look you want in any room of the house. Whether you’re seeking a simple layout or an intricate pattern, tile can be the perfect choice for you. Other benefits of tile floors:
- Excellent durability and easy maintenance
- Versatile and practical
- Available in a wide variety of styles
- Learn more about tile at Kermans
When you're looking for new floors that are trendy but won't break the bank, look no further than Indianapolis hardwood and tile store, Kermans Flooring. We have hundreds of affordable styles of flooring from the top manufacturers. We also offer free design consultations and experienced installation. Friendly faces. Fair prices. Free design consultations. Kermans has everything you want in a flooring store. Stop by our Indianapolis showroom and experience the Kermans Advantage for yourself.
Articles we think you'll find interesting: